Welcome to Big Dogs Porch!

Big and small - we love them all! Join today and discuss everything dog with our fantastic community of like-minded people!

Registered members do not see these ads. Join today!

And Hetties second trial!

Discussion in 'Dog Sports' started by ruffian, Sep 21, 2015.

1. ruffian

ruffian Power Porchie

Summary of the weekend, Diesel got 4 q's and his title in Novice Numbered Hoopers. He, on Saturday, also somehow caught his foot on the dog walk, tripped and face planted into it. He seemed fine, ran, played, pranced just fine so I kept running him. Then Sunday he did it again into the wall, not sure if his leg was weak and gave out or just what, but the real indication that he wasn't right was when he sat beside me instead of jumping into my arms at the end of one run, then I pulled him. So we will have to see what the vet says on Sunday.

Hettie got 12 q's (out of 13!) the one she did miss she took a contact instead of a tunnel, BUT it was a chances course and she went into the tunnel and did the three obstacles on the other side of the line, 5 feet from me, stayed out the whole time, sh so the getting out training is starting to click. This is a huge thing for us :D. So she picked up her Intro Chances title and her Intro Touch N Go title as well on Saturday.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And if you're friends with me on Facebook, I'm terribly sorry for the copy and paste lol.

Sponsor Porchies Plus do not see these ads. Find out more!

3. oddmanout

oddmanout Power Porchie
    Sponsor Porchie

Good Job to all of you :)

4. LJL

LJL BDP Staff
    Moderator Sponsor Porchie

Congratulations on a very successful weekend. Hoping that Diesel will be okay.

5. ruffian

ruffian Power Porchie

Diesel will be seeing his vet on Sunday, and the canine massage person is already alerted that he may be visiting lol.

6. DeekenDog

DeekenDog Power Porchie
    Sponsor Porchie

Congrats! And hopefully Diesel will be healed up quickly.

7. s&cmom

s&cmom Power Porchie
    Sponsor Porchie

That is an awesome weekend! I am so happy you ended up with her, she is really living up to her potential with you!

8. ruffian

ruffian Power Porchie

Gabi, i can never thank you enough for stumbling on this forum, introducing me to this fantastic breed, and helping me find this wonderful girl, she is truly a wonderful dog and she makes me want to keep training her, and pushing me to be a better handler.

And just or kicks, the trial we went to was on the news and you can see Hettie butt, well mine too, but just look at the dog, lol.

9. SewFine

SewFine Veteran Porchie
    Sponsor Porchie Plus

Don't be. It saves tons of time trying to think up new stuff to say. LOL

CONGRATS!!! :D

10. ruffian

ruffian Power Porchie